9.06.2010

Sofia's 6-month photography session



I want to share my awesome experience with Chuck Williams Photography.  We are a participant in their "Baby's 1st Year Program".  This is a wonderful value, and includes pictures at newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and one year, so you get 5 different sessions to chronicle your little one's first year of life.  Chuck and his wife, Beverly, were so patient with Sofie, spending two and a half hours on her first photo shoot.  Newborns are not easy to work with, so it's amazing that Chuck and Beverly are able to get such great photos again and again!  For Sofie's 6 month session, Beverly even took some extra photos with some of my monogrammed items just for me to use for promoting my business!  Here are a couple of those photos that highlight the work that I do -- a big thank you to Beverly for going the extra mile!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Sofie is beautiful!! And your monogramming is amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete