7.23.2010

A 6 month old in the house......finally back to new posts!

Hi everyone!  Sew Anyway is doing well, but I haven't posted a new entry in a while.  Just to let you know, I have been busy with a new baby.  Sofia Lynn was born healthy and happy on January 6th at 6 lbs 13 ounces.  It is such a blessing to have her in our lives.  I started the business when I was pregnant once I considered all my options with going back to work or staying at home.  With my monogramming business, I have the best of both worlds.  I have my office at home, so I can be there for little Sofie.  Now that she is 6 months old, we have developed a predictable schedule for her, and that allows me more time to focus on Sew Anyway.

So anyway :-), are you looking for the perfect baby shower gift?  How about personalized onesies, burp cloths and bibs?  I have gone way overboard with my little one with these cute accessories, but I get so many compliments from friends, families and even strangers!  Just to give you an idea, I can do these for such a reasonable price and it includes the product, too:
  • Monogrammed onesies are $10 each or 3 for $25
  • Monogrammed burp cloths are $6 each or 3 for $15
  • Monogrammed bibs are $6 each or 3 for $15
  • (pricing is based on the use of the same monogram for the set -- $2 charge for changing the monogram)
Do you have an item you need monogrammed or embroidered?  We are located in the Brookhaven / Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA.  Our services start at $8 and the pricing varies depending on the material and size of the monogram/embroidery.  We specialize in personal service, and, especially, urgent projects that need quick turnaround.  I have recently been able to complete a couple of projects in 2 days for some special requests, and very, very few vendors can offer that kind of responsiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment