4.19.2011

Easter is coming...

I've been busy, busy, busy getting out orders this week!  There is still time if you have a rush order before Easter...whether it is basket liners, dresses, john johns, bloomers I can do it!  I've also been working on quite a few graduation orders.  I've done towels, blankets and pillow cases so far.  Think about monogramming when choosing the perfect gift for the graduate in your life.  It helps when there is a roomate dispute over whose towel it is...when monogrammed there is no question!

Also, I now have some great terry cloth hooded towels (that come with a bath mitt).  You can either have a monogram added or a full name for the same price.  These towels are $20 a piece.  I also have a great polar fleece crib (or stroller) blanket.  The blanket is $25 and I have white right now.  Let me know if you are interested in another color (pink or blue).

                                                              (hooded towel and bath mitt)

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment